Clarity 6 Modular Patch Cord, four-pair UTP stranded 24 AWG PVC/CM, center tuned with Clarity 6 connecting hardware for optimum Category 6 installed performance using Ortronics Paralign 2 pair-positioning technology
Your complete guide to everything from Dunasfern
Whether you're looking to house a simple back office environment or host cutting edge technologies, Eaton's B-Line business can offer a solution to meet the demands of most applications. With four rack platforms on offer and the backup of a diverse range of accessories, Eaton's B-Line business has the solution for your application.
As part of the Prysmian Group, Draka are one of the worlds leading brands within the cable industry. Their comprehensive UC-Connect product range for copper and fibre offers a cabling solution for all applications
Nexans is a global player in the infrastructure, industrial, building and local area network (LAN) markets. As a worldwide leader in the cable industry, it offers an extensive range of cabling systems to raise productivity, security, reliability and business performance.
The Mighty Mo range of racks are the first of their kind to combine enhanced cable management with superior airflow in a rack. Including the new Mighty Mo 20 which is the most complete offering yet. For efficient cooling, proper airflow must be maintained and the Mighty Mo range is ideal for maintaining hot and cold aisle airflow, whether your network is front to back, bottom or side venting.
Ideal for data centre, SAN or enterprise LAN applications, OptiMo fibre optic solutions support common, convenient approaches to fibre optic cabling. With advanced engineered solutions OptiMo solutions allow for neat and flexible cable routing leading to simple adds, moves and changes. Modular optical cassettes provide a system that is simple to design, quick to install, highly reliable, error proof and allows flexibility for growth.
Space being a key concern when planning your comm's room or data centre environment, X Space UK panels are mounted in seconds to cable tray within the rack to offer zero U solution. You can choose a variety of standard outlet presentations or a bespoke manufacturing service to suit your individual requirements.
• ETL third party tested and verified to TIA/EIA 568B.2-1 Category 6 component specifications: Ensures Category 6 component performance.
• Each cord is factory tested: Ensures every cord shipped meets Category 6 component specifications.
• Center tuned technology: Elevates the performance of Clarity 6 connector union.
• Paralign 2 pair-positioning technology: Maintains pair integrity through the plug termination allowing mating hardware to be designed/tuned to these cords.
• Snagless plug design: Protects plugs when pulling through pathways or cable managers.
• Premium conductor cordage: Reliable performance and durable cord life.
• Compatible with both T568A and T568B wiring: Provides universal wiring ability.
• Improved signal to noise ratio: More transparent signal path is field measurable in a link or channel.
• Backwards compatible to Category 3, 5, and 5e: Supports lower category installations and components.
Unit 1, Madingley Court, Chippenham Drive, Milton Keynes MK10 0BZ
Company Registration 06248590
Dunasfern incorporating Auriga is a trading division of Norbain Holdings Ltd © 2013-2017